Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree oh Christmas Tree!

Christmas time is drawing near!

My favourite time of the year!
And gearing up for the upcoming KKM Garage Sale Bazaar, 
I have been sewing like mad finishing customer's orders before my long break and
sewing for ready stocks and Garage sale goodies.
Still more to sew.
For now, here's what I'd like to show off :)

Cute Fabric and felt Ornaments!!
I tried them on my Christmas Tree last night with nothing but the ones I made and they looked so Lovely!
Will be making more and more and more!

You can also check it out over at my Ready Stocks Album in Facebook if you'd like to get some for your Christmas Tree at home :)


Add colour to your Christmas Tree this Year!


I love them all!




Little Yoyos for your Christmas tree as well :)

Till I sew next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment