Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stamping Rompers


This was the first thing I did when I got My Pazzles Inspiration Electronic Cutter. It was love at first sight! Unfortunately I don't have much time for any crafting of this sort so I'm letting it go for RM500.00 less than what I originally got it for. You can view the post HERE if you're interested in getting it off my counter top.

I used Adobe Photoshop to create a black and white vector on Chago's face and use the image on my Pazzle Inspiration Software to make the cut on the machine. The blue material here is a 1mm foam sheet. I cut lizards, rocket ships etc and stamped up some plain cloth. Fun! Except I think if I ever want to do this again in the future, I'll get myself an Acrylic Block to make my stamping easier :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment