Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dusting Up!

Whoa! Been such a long time since I last updated my blog!

We haven't done so because we headed back to Chile and then back to Malaysia and have been so terribly busy trying to settle down.

Anyways, I am now just trying to see if I can get anyone to buy my Pazzles Inspiration Cutter that I bought and received in March 2011. Reason why I am selling it is because I got so psyched about it and then when I got it, I realized that I didn't have the time for it at all with my now 8 month old son and my work at home income from other stuff I am sewing up.

Click on THIS to see the video or to see what you can do with this baby :)

Condition : As if New / Almost New - Used less than 5 times
Includes:
Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter
New blade replacing old one
1 spare blade (new)
1 12x12 cutting mat (New to replace used one)
Extra 2 12x12 cutting mat (never used) That means 3 mats!
New Embossing Tool (Never used)
New Engraving Tool (Never used)
New Pen Tool (Never Used)
New Piercing Tool (Never Used)
New Distressing Tool (Never Used)
Manual Book
Original Pazzles Box
Warranty Valid
Pazzles Craftroom free membership valid until September 2011
Pazzles Inspiration Software + more than 300 images ready to cut
I'm selling mine off with extra replacement mats/blades/accessories/tools.)

Basically everything will be given and handed over to the new owner of this lovely machine

Bought for RM3500.00
Letting it go for RM3000.00 (Pazzles in Malaysia are selling about RM3000.00 for a basic Inspiration
BUT NOW REALLY NEED SOME MULLAH SO...
I'M SELLING IT FOR RM2500.00 (and that's the final offer)

If you are in Kuala Lumpur or other parts of west Malaysia, I will arrange for it to be sent using the shipping method that you desire. Of course using couriers are the safest - Please don't rely sending this with Poslaju couriers please, I won't guarantee safe shipping. Or if you know someone flying to Sabah, Kota Kinabalu and back, you can get someone to bring it over too (check with me, I might know someone who's always heading that way and back)

Send me an email at rabbitthepenguin at gmail dot com if you have any inquiries. 

Back to the sewing machine for me :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment