Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jack and the Beanstalk - Inspected!

Before Packing it off to a lucky someone who ordered this from me, I let Santiago have a go at it... And this is what he has to say about the mat :)


Eggs... Hmmm... I love eggs


Mama, do you think you can cook me one of these... Scrambled please


Okay Listen Crew, you gotta know how to please the little people who are going to receive this wonderful play mats. Remember to always STAY in character, you hear me?


Where's the Sun?


I really would like them eggs... Are they done yet ma?


Ahhh! I love this Mat! Mama can you make me one please!!! And stop giving them away!


Eggssssssss


What do you mean no scrambled eggs for me???!!!


Well! I never! Ain't going to work for free anymore! I'm out of here!


.... And that's exactly what happened!
Gotta think of what to sew for him then :)

Till I sew next :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment