Thursday, August 23, 2012

August Shower Baskets!

I realized I haven't been blogging for the past month! 
I have been terribly busy.
I dished up a few gift baskets and got the orders coming in.
I honestly love making them. It gives me a chance to play around with my creativity,
and best of all, I have the most awesome customers always!
They needed these gift baskets with matching Fabric baskets as a full moon, baby shower and 
as a newborn gift set.

Here are a few of what I have made:





These Beautiful Personalized Girl Set went to Kuala Lumpur







This Personalized bugs and jungle set went to Kuala Lumpur




Excellent for boys!
This one went to Singapore.



Rocket Boy!
These went to Penang.






Flowery Girl Set.
These went to Singapore.

These went to Labuan to a lovely little boy :)




And these went to Selangor.

There's still more to make :)
Till I sew Next!



1 comments:

Hema said...

Hii Michelle..this set looks very nice..what are the things u have in it?

Post a Comment