Friday, September 16, 2011

Getting my CD sewing Groove back

Got my groove back... Oooh Yeah!

Well, it's not like I have not been sewing or anything, but for the past couple of weeks, I have been kicking myself to the sewing room. I wasn't quite in the mood and Chago was sick. And with the Hari Raya holidays, Weddings and what nots! I guess I was just in Holiday mode!

So these are just a few of the things I have been busy with. 
I really do hope that this groove of mine does not decide to run off again like it did!



Ahh... Clifford the big Red Dog... How Chago loves you so much!


Especially this part of the book :)









Now... THIS! I'm so so so sorry Chago that I made you wear this.
If you were a girl, I would've kept this
I really would've!





Still I sew Next!

5 comments:

Beverly Tam said...

LOL!! Poor Chago!!!!

kahren82@hotmail.com said...

Oh my god! That demin ruffle nappy is divine!!!

RTP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NOR said...

may i know.. what type of button that u used?

RTP said...

Hi Nor,
The buttons for the CDs? I used size 20 snaps for them. You can get them from www.tinytapir.com if you are in Malaysia. Otherwise you can find them online at http://kamsnaps.com/

Post a Comment