Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dust Off! Dust Covers and Straps!

Yes, let's do a little dusting shall we?
You'll have to forgive me, I have been very quiet for the past couple of months. I have been busy with the whole first trimester sickness and losing all sorts of motivation and will to sew during those past months.

YES, my little guy will be having his very own little buddy soon! And he's as excited as we are!

Now, I am getting those sleepless nights just thinking about sewing, sewing new projects, sewing maternity dresses and tops for myself and eagerly wanting to know if I will be expecting a girl or a boy. It's nothing really but if I am expecting a girl, I can't wait to jump onto some girlie dresses for the coming addition!

Anyway, I received a new challenge which psyched me so much, I was excited to work on them and finished in 1.5 days flat while minding an almost 2 toddler and house chores. Dust covers for a washing machine and a microwave and a Camera Strap that isn't a sleeve :) I love new projects. More than happy to work with them always!

Here are the pictures. I actually took pictures of the Microwave top dust cover in the making to post a simple how to. Will do it soon, maybe after this post. I really need to reorganize this blog. It's such a mess!

Enjoy!












0 comments:

Post a Comment